DISCOVER THE MTB AREA OF LA CLUSAZ
Nature MTB reference
A reference area
A word from the Bike Patrol
We have upped our efforts this year to continue to offer the best circuits and develop bigger and better runs for this summer 2017.
• The Descente du Loup has been modified to offer more different ride possibilities for mountain bikers. At the Wall Ride, you can choose between 2 portions with a great fun, red run which takes you to the Voret track or another which takes you direct to the Bike Park.
• The Bike Park is one of our most ambitious projects for Spring 2017. We are currently working on the project, made up of 3 lines, beginner, intermediate and expert. With such a central location on the Mini Loup (Family Run in winter), all bikers pass through here and so it will be in constant evolution.
• The 4x4 trail on the Loup, newly named Le Dahu, starting from the top of the Loup chairlift will be reworked to give access to beginners higher up the domain and access to Bike Park. Initiation modules will be included for a fun ride all the way to the village.
• «La Trace», finally, in cooperation with local rider Killian Bron and at his instigation, we are continuing to develop the red Enduro line, started by Killian and his friends in 2016. The line is a product of their passion for the sport and they all participated in its creation and helped in its development on the terrain. A big thanks for their motivation and well done!
• And new geocaches coming soon!
From left to right: Jonathan DUVILLARD / Jérémie MARCHAND / Yannick GODEL
• Green line: 2 rollin', 1 drop, 2 gap
• Blue line: 2 roller coaster, 3 gap
• Red line: 2 drop, 2 gap
Need a MTB instructor? Check our MTB schools!
• Beauregard cablecar
• Bossonnet telemix lift
The areas are provided with repair kits.
from 15 yo
from 5 to 14 yo
|Full day pass||18,00 €||13,00 €|
|Full day pass, people with disability||12,50 €||10,50 €|
|14,50 €||8,50 €|
|Season pass||165,00 €||85,00 €|
• Beauregard Cable Car: open every day from 24/06 to 3/09, from 9.30am to 5.30pm
• Bossonnet Telemix Lift: open every day from 24/06 to 3/09, from 9.30am to 5.30pm
• Crêt du Loup Chair Lift: open every day from 24/06 to 3/09, from 9.30am to 5.30pm
☞ The Patinoire Cable Car is not open to MTB.
Rent your classic or electric bike in La Clusaz's shops!