This nordic area opened on 11/23/2015 and closed on 4/19/2016
Plateau des Confins Nordic Area (1420 – 1650 metres)
Espace des Confins - AGSN
4777, route des Confins
Tel. : +33 (0)9 67 23 47 43
The plateau of the Confins is one of the most popular Nordic ski locations in the Haute Savoie and is well known for its magnificent skiable area and accessibility for all levels and ages. Unique in its genre, it has managed to maintain an authentic atmosphere whilst respecting the remarkable natural environment. Located at the foot of the magnificent Aravis coombs, overlooking the Confins Lake, it is renowned for its beauty and ease of access. It has been the official training ground for Vincent Vittoz and host of the 1987-2013 World Cups. The area offers 50km of slopes with artificial snow installations in a picturesque setting, with a 7km link with Le Grand Bornand. The area has been awarded the « 4 Nordiques » label by Nordique France for the last 11 years.
NEW FOR THE LAST 2 SEASONS: the Nordic Ski park where children can learn about the joys of Nordic skiing in a fun and free environment.
Open every day from 9am to 5pm.
- Official Nordic website of the World Cup labelled 4 Nordiques (Nordique France)
- Guaranteed snow at the beginning and end of the season thanks to snowmaking
- 50 km of trails including a 7 km link with the northern area of Grand-Bornand
- Kindergarten / Nordic piou piou club
- Nordic Cross: recreational and technical experience for all
- Laser Biathlon
- NEW! : Le Nordic Ski Park (Slalom, tunnel, ramp, loom, balloon skiing, hockey skiing)
- Free shuttle buses upon presentation of the guest or resident card or a Nordic Season Pass Aravis
- On site: information point, first aid station, picnic room, ski schools, sports shops, hotels, restaurants, parking
Plateau de Beauregard Nordic Area
La Croix Fry - 74230 Manigod
Tel.: +33 (0)4 50 44 93 42
Fax: +33 (0)4 50 44 93 42
The Beauregard Plateau is set in a beautiful landscape overlooking the resort, the Aravis mountain range and the Mont Blanc
. Cross country ski enthusiasts love to ski around this magnificent plateau. The plateau is spread out over 8 well maintained slopes over 36km
and one of the biggest advantages of this area is its accessibility from the Beauregard cable car
direct from the village!
The Nordic area of the Plateau de Beauregard offers cross-country skiing trails in alternative style and skating, as well as pedestrian trails and snowshoe trails.
- 20 km of trails, 8 trails.
- Accessible from the village through the Beauregard gondola or by shuttle bus or car through the Col de La Croix Fry
- On site: first aid station, picnic room, ski lessons, sports shops, hotels, restaurants, parking
Aravis Nordic Skiing areas