The resort that has seen the birth of so many champions has made skiing its passion and sport its hallmark. Freestyle skiing, freeride skiing and ski touring: La Clusaz is the international reference for new forms of skiing. Thanks to its 5 linked massifs, each with its own particularity, the resort of La Clusaz offers an immense playground to satisfy all desires. You will be able to vary the pleasures, while following the curve of the sun from the Étale massif to the Balme massif.
ALPINE SKI AREAS
The La Clusaz alpine ski area will open on December 3/4, 2022 and continuously from December 10 to April 30, 2023*..
- Massif de Balme : weekend of december 3 and 4, 2022, and continuously from december 10 to April 30, 2023*.
- Massif de l'Aiguille : weekend of december 10 and 11, 2022, and continuously from december 17 to April 17, 2023*.
- Massif de Beauregard : weekend of december 10 and 11, 2022, and continuously from december 17 to April 17, 2023*.
- Massif de l'Etale : from december 17 to April 9, 2023*.
NORDIC SKI AREAS
- Plateau des Confins: coming soon
- Plateau de Beauregard: From 03/12/2022 to 01/04/2023*
* The opening dates are likely to change according to snow conditions and the current health situation.