The resort that has seen the birth of so many champions has made skiing its passion and sport its hallmark. Freestyle skiing, freeride skiing and ski touring: La Clusaz is the international reference for new forms of skiing. Thanks to its 5 linked massifs, each with its own particularity, the resort of La Clusaz offers an immense playground to satisfy all desires. You will be able to vary the pleasures, while following the curve of the sun from the Étale massif to the Balme massif.
ALPINE SKI AREAS
The La Clusaz alpine ski area will open on December 4th 2021 and continuously from December 11th to May 1st 2022*.
- Massif de Balme : Weekend of December 4th and 5th 2021 and continuously from December 11th to May 1st 2022
- Massif de l'Aiguille : from 11 December 2021 to 18 April 2022.
- Massif de Beauregard : from 11 December 2021 to 18 April 2022
- Massif de l'Etale : From 18 December 2021 to 10 April 2022
NORDIC SKI AREAS
- Plateau des Confins: 11 november 2021 to 24 april 2022 *
- Plateau de Beauregard: coming soon
* The opening dates are likely to change according to snow conditions and the current health situation.