La Clusaz is a mountain village that lives year-round, with its inhabitants, schoolchildren, artisans, merchants, farmers and secondary residents. We are not just a "ski resort" that opens or closes its doors on request, like a shopping center.
President Macron expressed doubts about the opening of the Ski Areas for this end of year. However, the decision will be taken definitively by the Prime Minister on December 3. In the meantime, the village of La Clusaz continues to prepare itself and will welcome its customers whatever the constraints, with or without access to its alpine ski area. Its mountains are still there, firmly anchored in the Aravis chain! Outdoor or indoor activities, cultural and heritage places will be available to our clients.
Anyone in the region who wishes to come and enjoy the great outdoors, with an exceptional panorama, within a radius of 20 km around their home, of course ...
The regulars know that La Clusaz offers much more than alpine skiing to enjoy its mountains. A multitude of activities allow you to live fully of its wild environment!
Thus, according to the authorizations that will be granted on December 15th, our guests will be able to enjoy snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, the benefits of a forest hike, the thrill of ski joering, the magic of a dog-sled escapade, the market around its beautiful fir tree etc...
In La Clusaz, a local proverb sums up our state of mind in these particular times:
"It is because we will always respect where we come from that we will always be free to go where we want".
LA CLUSAZ HEALTH CHARTER
- Implementation of a health charter in La Clusaz with a simple objective: to make each one of us responsible in the fight against Coronavirus and to go beyond barrier gestures to focus our relationships on conviviality and sharing. Be transparent about our organization and propose reflexes that are easy to implement.
Antigenic test in La Clusaz: Danay Pharmacy now offers antigenic tests, without appointment, for people under 65 years old wishing to be quickly tested (results in less than 15 minutes). These COVID-19 tests can now be performed without a prescription and are fully covered by health insurance (subject to eligibility).
CANCELLATION AND REFUND CONDITIONS
La Clusaz Tour Reservation Center:
You want to come on vacation in La Clusaz this winter to enjoy skiing, snow, mountains and discover many outdoor activities but you are worried because of the current context?
We understand that you don't want to lose the money paid for your reservation, that's why we have met with our hoteliers and set up a specific contract to allow you to choose between a credit note or a refund for one of the following reasons:
- New official lockdown at the national, regional, departmental or country of residence level
- Travel restrictions at the national, regional, departmental or country of residence level
If one of the reasons above intervened during the stay, you would obtain the refund or to have it with the choice with the prorata temporis of the consumed nights + possible fixed expenses if existing (household, sheets, etc.).
Remember to take out cancellation insurance when you make your reservation: this insurance covers you and the participants in your stay if you are ill with Covid-19 and cannot come and stay in La Clusaz (medical certificate required by the Insurance). Discover the details of the guarantees here.
These conditions are valid for stays whose start date is between December 1st and May 1st 2021 on a selection of hotels visible by using the search engine of this offer to find availability on your dates. We invite you to contact our team at 04.50.32.38.33 or by email at in order to receive proposals of hotels partners to this operation.
These conditions apply only for the reasons listed above, if certain events are cancelled, if you are simply worried or for any other reason, the general terms and conditions of sale visible in the footer of our site apply.
During the whole month of November 2020 during containment, our service is available from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 12pm and from 1pm to 5pm by phone or e-mail.
Ski area and ski passes:
To ensure your safety, here are the other measures put in place:
- Marking on the ground in the queues to respect social distancing
- Wearing of the mask by all staff members
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel at each lift.
- Daily disinfection of cabins and seats
As far as ski passes are concerned, La Clusaz adapts to the current sanitary conditions :
- Stay passes (from 2 days) can be cancelled and reimbursed up to the day before their start date on request and without conditions or justification. This measure only applies to packages sold via our website forfait.laclusaz.com.
- The Cancellation Warranty offered for any purchase of a Season or Year package by Internet allows you to get a full refund of your purchase on simple request during the season if your package is not used at all.
And if, however, we have to close for more than 15 days during the season due to a government decision, a refund calculation would be set up at the end of the season according to the rules indicated in our General Terms and Conditions of Sale available on this site.
Ski classes :
ESF : ESF ski lessons are reimbursed as long as the skis are not put on!
THE ACTIVITIESLa Clusaz and its professionals do their utmost to offer you a wide range of activities for the Christmas vacations, in compliance with the health regulations in force.
(this list is evolutive and can be modified according to new national announcements)
Sports and Outdoor :
- Calèches : open unless otherwise stated
- Aravis Equitation : Resumption of activity as soon as the snow arrives / Horseback riding and ski joering in the quarry
- Alpes Aventure : The store is open with the possibility of discovering mountain bikes / If allowed: framed electric mountain bike rides on snow, or rental of mountain bikes alone.
- La Randonnée : (open from November 28th) Rental of classic Cross Country mountain bikes as well as baby carriers / As soon as the snow arrives, rental of snowshoes and sledges
- S-en-ciel : Departure from the Crêt du Merle (access by car) / open for Christmas holiday unless otherwise stated
- Bureau Montagne Annecy Aravis : Open for snowshoes
- Cozy France : Will offer 3 hiking tours / More information to come
- Awaiting more information from the government
- Husky Spirit : reservation open for Christmas vacations
- Tyrolienne des Confins : open for Christmas holiday unless otherwise stated
- Alter Ego : open for Christmas holiday unless otherwise stated
- Espace Aquatique: More information to come
- St Alban : More information to come
- Kiné des Aravis : Wellness massages
- Institut By Lucie : Massages starting the week of December 7
- Au coeur du village : Crystal Spa : More information to come
- Cinéma Le Danay : open for Christmas holiday unless otherwise stated
Inside and cultural activities :
- Bowling : More information to come
- Escape game : More information to come
- Le hameau des Alpes : More information to come