To help you recharge your batteries during your stay in La Clusaz, we have selected some of the activities that will help you feel good in your body and mind.
1. HIKING IN AN EXCEPTIONAL ENVIRONMENTAs the light changes and the colours deepen and become more intense, the alpine landscape offers spectacular views.The green of the summer pastures, the mountains reflecting off the lakes, turning them into different blues, from turquoise to the deepest blue, the flowers in the summer meadows glow the brightest pinks and yellows.All this, complete with the backdrop of the Aravis range and the Mont Blanc means nature has done its best here, all you need to do is take the picture!
➤ SUGGESTED CIRCUIT: TÊTE DU DANAY
If this is the only walk you do, then this is it ! The tour of the Danay is a brandnew track in La Clusaz. From the Confins plateau, it climbs to the top of the Danay along summer meadows and forest paths. You’ll find yourself at the Cross of the Danay without too much effort and with an outstanding view over the Aravis mountain range.
2. A WELLNESS BREAK
➤ OUR TREATMENTS SELECTION
- Travel Detox Care (60 min) - Deep Nature Spa
- Nuxe Ayurvedic Massage (1h15) - Spa Nuxe
- Prestige Cocooning Formula (3 jours) - Cristal Spa
- Hot stone modelling (65 min) - Carlina SPA
3. WELLNESS & FOOD
« Deep Nature Spa » and « Les Deux Mules » gastro-bistrot have come together to create an even richer experience. Located in the same building, they offer a unique moment combining innovative local cuisine and relaxation with different formulas at unbeatable prices! Spend a relaxing moment just the two of you or with friends.
➤ LUNCH / BREAKFAST & SPA FORMULA
- Lunch & Spa : two-hour spa access (10am to 12pm or 2pm to 4pm) plus lunch - 45€
- Breakfast & Spa : continental breakfast + Spa from 10am to 12pm
➤ GOURMET YOGA AT THE FARM
Enjoy of a Gourmet Yoga course at the Farm during La Clusaz Yoga Festival! After an outdoor yoga class, taste the farm's products to discover new flavours.
4. SUN SALUTATIONS AT THE TOP
Yoga in la Clusaz is not the indoor yoga we find in towns and cities, with packed classes and the same lessons where it is difficult to get away from the pressures of every day life. Yoga is intended to energise, and the mountains encompass the full benefits with its wide open spaces and changing lights to help you achieve a state of wellness and try yoga from a new perspective.
➤ A CONNECTED FESTIVAL... TO NATURE !La Clusaz is the perfect place for a festival dedicated to yoga and from the 19th to the 21st July it is organising lessons and workshops for 3 days. Experience the full yoga experience in the heart of the mountains.
➤ PARENT-CHILD YOGA WORKSHOP
We all know about the benefits of yoga, so why can’t children reap the benefits too? This summer, come discover and practice yoga with your family at the Parent-Child Yoga Workshop for free. The children will love learning new movements and postures that they will be able to recreate during their next hike or even at home. It’s also a great family moment to share.
5. BETWEEN LAKE AND MOUNTAINS
➤ FROM THE PEAKS OF LA CLUSAZ...
➤ TO THE SHORES OF LAKE ANNECY!
The world renowned Lake Annecy is only 30 minutes from La Clusaz. Discover an exceptional landscape of blues and greens, clear water, forests and mountain peaks. Appreciate the joys of the mountains followed by a dip in the water and some exhilarating water sports. Annecy itself is known as the « Venise of the Alps » and has a wealth of cultural activities and visits with museums, castles and exhibitions, as well as the magnificent flower-lined canals that flow through the old town.