So that you can spend beautiful Christmas vacations, the professionals of La Clusaz propose various activities and animations to you (in the respect of the sanitary rules, of course...).
ACTIVITIES, ANIMATIONS AND SHOPS OPEN DURING YOUR STAY
⭐ La Ferme de La Clusaz
Wednesday, December 23rd / 9am - 7pm / Church Square
The young farmers of the canton of Thônes share their passion with you. They set up a mini farm and let you discover their many products, from their local production.
⭐ Christmas Fireworks
Thursday 24 and Thursday 31 December / 7pm
To celebrate Christmas Eve, La Clusaz illuminates the starry sky with a large fireworks display, fired from the center of the village.
⭐ Santa Claus' Tour
Thursday, December 24th
Santa Claus stops in La Clusaz all day long! He will visit the Confins cross-country skiing area in the morning, explore the Aiguille massif on cross-country skis in the afternoon and make a farewell tour by horse-drawn carriage in the evening in the center of the village.
⭐The most beautiful snowman is mine!
Free contest / Le Var / For all
Reveal the artist in you! You think you are the best snowman sculptor? In team or solo, come and take up the challenge of the best snowman sculptor, and win many gifts! Participation and information at the Tourist Office.
⭐The Souvenir Factory
Free Photo Booth / Village Center
Want to impress your friends with a picture of you crossing the lake from the confines on skis, or at the top of an off-piste trail? La Clusaz is setting up "Photo Booth" so that your posts on social networks are as popular as those of local champions!
⭐On the trail of Aries
Free game / Tourist office
With family or friends, discover the village of La Clusaz through the new Aries treasure hunt, and help little Billy find his herd! To play it's simple, just go to the Tourist Office of La Clusaz and ask the hostesses to participate.
- Around the Hamlet of the Alps: Back in the past! Find La Clusaz 100 years back in time thanks to period photos and illustrations, retracing life in the village in the past.
- Plateau des confins: Clément Hudry, a young professional photographer of the area, transmits his vision of the mountains through these magnificent pictures. (Chemin de la Lanchette des Confins - 30 minutes walk)
- Pedestrian path of the Var: the Défi Foly is one of the crazy and emblematic events of La Clusaz. Discover its evolution during the 20 mythical years through more than 20 photos (Var pedestrian path - 20 minutes walk).
⭐The Christmas Village
Free / Village center / from December 18 to 25
The Christmas fairy tale takes over La Clusaz. The light shows to be found on the church square, as well as the illumination of the passage of the Two Torrents. The village adorns itself with a thousand and one colors of the festival!
⭐Santa Claus' Cabin
Free / Church Square / December 18 to 25
Discover the world of Santa Claus by visiting his hut, installed on the village square. If you haven't already done so, you can take the opportunity to drop off your letter to him. But be good and don't touch anything, the preparation of gifts requires a lot of work for Santa Claus!
All animation can be found on the following map:
- Cross-country skiing areas :
- Rental : Chalet Nordic, La Randonnée
- Noridc ski classes : ESF Nordic, La Randonnée > Courses for children and adults are possible in groups of up to 5 people.
- Nordic Snow Garden : ESF Nordic
- 2 secured sectors : Beauregard and Aiguille
- Balme and Etale sectors prohibited by municipal by-law
- Authorized, secure and marked out practice: Beauregard and L'aiguille sectors (to the top of the Crêt du Loup)
- Marked ascent track, groomed downhill tracks
- Ski touring areas open from 09h to 16h30 and free
- ESF : Creation of a program by ½ days supervised according to 3 levels (Novice, Intermediate, Confirmed)
- EVOLUTION 2 : for juniors or adults / all levels.
- ALTER EGO : initiation, performance, orientation, risk management, effort management and ski raid preparation.
- ECOLE DE SKI ESI : all levels from 12 years old. Group and individual formula. Safety equipment provided.
SNOW / AVALANCHE TRAINING
- EVOLUTION 2 : understand the snow and its dynamics, manage a search and rescue. (4h / 1 to 2 people)
- EVOLUTION 2 :Initiation DVA: 2h / from 10 years old.
- ECOLE DE SKI ESI : Hiking tour, 4 hours, supervised by a guide + DVA training. Safety equipment provided. Topo snow and avalanche for all public 2 hours.
- EVOLUTION 2 : P'tits montagnards : 3 hours in the middle of nature to learn how to make an igloo or how to resist the cold. From 6 to 10 years old, from 4 to 10 people.
ICE RINK ☂️
- ICE RINK : Located in the heart of the village, the semi-covered ice rink offers you 1000 m² of outdoor ice surface.
- Nordic Snow Garden : ESF Nordic
- AlpineSnow Garden : ESF (Every day, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm, without reservation)
5 toboggan runs secured and accessible free of charge
Sliding and walking up the runway.
- 1 runway in Le Nant/Var
- 2 trails at Champ giguet
- 1 track at Riffroids
- 1 track at the Confins
- ESF : Descent of the Crêt du Merle supervised by groups of 6 (instructor included) with minibus ascent (total supervision time 1h).
- OXYGENE : Toboggan descents supervised by the ESF for the Christmas and New Year vacations on the track of La Motte.
- EVOLUTION 2 : For 4 people, sessions of 1 hour.
- ECOLE DE SKI ESI : Ascent by minibus, descent supervised by an instructor. Sessions of 1 hour. Yooner provided.
SNOWSHOEING AND HIKINGWalking around on your own
Both groomed (pedestrians or snowshoes) and ungroomed (snowshoes only) circuits are marked out for a stroll in autonomy. To know the snow conditions, information at the Tourist Office.
In addition to the usual cricuits:
- Sentier de l’Envers: groomed
- Sentier départ chapelle de fernuy via nouveaux sentiers de la motte : Ascent by skibus shuttle
- Confins: blue Nordic trail "Le Lac" groomed and reserved for pedestrians - 4km)
Themed and/or supervised hikes
- Bureau des guides
- Bureau Montagne Annecy Aravis
- ESF : Creation of a half-day program every afternoon starting on Sunday, December 20th. Different itineraries each day: Plateau des Confins, Plateau de Beauregard, Col des Aravis, Glières, Les Mouilles...
- EVOLUTION 2 : Snowshoe outings of 3 hours, from 10 years old.
- ECOLE DE SKI ESI : Supervised outing any program at your request.
- Husky Spirit (complete for Christmas vacations)
SIGHTSEEING TOURS WITH PRIVATE GUIDE
HORSEBACK RIDING AND HARNESSING
- Les calèches : Visit La Clusaz by horse-drawn carriage. ask in front of the church! without reservation
- Aravis équitation : Horseback riding and ski joering (= horse-drawn skiing) in the quarry.
- OLIVIER GALLAY : Traineau attelage sur neige aux Confins.
ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE ON SNOW
- Alpes Aventures every day during the vacations, electric hikes of 1h30
CHILDREN'S CLUB AND DAYCARE
- Club des champions
- For children residing in Haute-Savoie from the age of 3 to 10.
- For vacationers, from 3 years old to 6 years old.
- Information from the Club des sport de La Clusaz.
- The day nursery for "petits montagnards" children will open from December 21st to April 11th 2021 - Children from 8 months to 3 years old are welcome.
Because of the COVID no registration is possible on site but only by email firstname.lastname@example.org - Information by phone 04 50 32 07 64. Registration form available here
ALPINE SKIOpening from January 7th: Following the proposals of the Prime Minister on December 11th, 2020, we are considering the opening of our ski area from January 7th, 2021. Season and year passes are on promotion until January 17th 2021. Cancellation guarantee offered.
Escape game ☂️
Le pêle coworking ☂️: Shared workspace and internet connection
La chèvrerie des Confins ☂️ : free visit
- Municipal Library ☂️ : Monday from 10h to 12h and Wednesday, Friday, Saturday from 17h to 19h.
The village merchants take advantage of these vacations to discover their trades and pass on their know-how.
Click on the workshop to know the schedules and the methods of inscription:
Bootfitting ☂️ (to optimize the comfort and performance of your ski boots)
Taste of Rhodos ☂️ (Savoie cakes)
Introduction to ski touring with SCOTT
Children's candle workshop ☂️ withles Claires Idées
SPAS, MASSAGES & WELLNESS ☂️
RESTAURANTS ! Take away
La Piste Bleue
Le P'tit Montagnard (restaurant de l'hôtel "La Montagne")
- Les Rhodos (only on 24/12 and 31/12)
Le Savoie (restaurant de l'hôtel "Les Airelles")
LA CLUSAZ HEALTH CHARTER
- Implementation of a health charter in La Clusaz with a simple objective: to make each one of us responsible in the fight against Coronavirus and to go beyond barrier gestures to focus our relationships on conviviality and sharing. Be transparent about our organization and propose reflexes that are easy to implement.
- Antigenic test in La Clusaz: Danay Pharmacy now offers antigenic tests, without appointment, for people under 65 years old wishing to be quickly tested (results in less than 15 minutes). These COVID-19 tests can now be performed without a prescription and are fully covered by health insurance (subject to eligibility).
Find our cancellation and refund conditions
- Take advantage of our skibuses serving the different hamlets and places of residence of the resorts to take you to the center or to the foot of the slopes.
- The Tourist Office of La Clusaz is at your disposal for any further information.
Monday to Saturday from 9h to 12h and from 14h to 18h.
Mail : email@example.com
Tel : 04 50 32 65 00
La Clusaz Tour :
Monday to Saturday from 9h to 12h and from 14h to 18h.
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 04 50 32 38 33