Waiting for more information from the government regarding the opening of the ski lifts, La Clusaz propose various activities and animations to you (in the respect of the sanitary rules, of course...).
ACTIVITIES, ANIMATIONS, EVENTS AND SHOPS OPEN DURING YOUR STAY
EVENTS AND ANIMATION
Outdoor photo exhibitions:
Around the Hameau des Alpes : ack to the past! Find La Clusaz 100 years back in time thanks to period photos and illustrations, retracing life in the village in the past.
Plateau des confins : Clément Hudry, a young professional photographer from the area, transmits his vision of the mountains through these magnificent pictures. (Chemin de la Lanchette des Confins - 30 minutes walk)
Pedestrian way le Var : The Défi Foly is one of the crazy and emblematic events of La Clusaz. Discover its evolution during the 20 mythical years through more than 20 photos (pedestrian path of the Var - 20 minutes walk).
- Souvenir factory
Photo Booth free/ Village center
Want to impress your friends with a picture of you crossing Lac des Confins on skis, or at the top of an off-piste trail? La Clusaz is setting up "Photo Booth" so that your posts on social networks are as popular as those of local champions!
January 28th and February 4th - onlineSince it's hard to enjoy the fresh snow with a spatula on your feet, we figured you'd have more time to dance and listen to the good sound. We called Radiomeuh's crazy DJ's to help us in this mission. They recorded two mythical sessions in atypical places of your favorite destination.
- Visit of the Distillery ☂️
From the plant to the tasting, discover all the stages of ancestral production of Aravis Liqueur but also the many secrets of the distillery!
- Initiations to " DVA " research
Participate in a free avalanche training course during which you will learn how to use emergency equipment in the company of La Clusaz's first responders.
- Visit of the Fernuy cable car and its groomers ☂️
Discover with a gondola driver the workings of these installations which, each winter, take you closer to the summits. The visit will continue with the groomers, these impressive machines that shape and maintain the slopes!
- Ski maintenance workshop ☂️
The preparation (and repair) of skis is quite an art! Discover, with qualified professionals, all the techniques of ski maintenance in the heart of their workshops.
- Candle workshop for children ☂️
Workshop with Claire, master craftsman, where you will learn how to make your own candle. Let's start the creativity!
- Gourmandises aux Rhodos Teenagers Workshop ☂️
Pastry workshop around the Savoy cake, discover the origin of this cake, its preparation live and of course taste it! A little MADE IN RHODOS surprise awaits each participant... All this in the enchanting setting of the Aravis pass!
- Introduction to ski touring by SCOTT
Discover (or rediscover) the pleasure of ski touring supervised by our instructors. Our partner SCOTT will also be there to provide you with the adapted equipment and professional advice!
A visit with Gisèle, Guide du Patrimoine Savoie Mont Blanc (GPSMB), to discover the history of our winter and summer sports resort, its traditions and its church.
- Bootfitting Workshop ☂️
Tired of having sore feet in your ski boots? Discover the art of bootfitting with the Woodcore team, a technique that optimizes boot comfort and performance, for competition or just for fun!
- Shortbread Biscuits Workshop at Freka ☂️
In small groups, the children will have the joy of cooking and making good shortbread to take home. After this workshop, the kitchen and its utensils will no longer hold any secrets for them!
- The most beautiful snowman is mine!
Reveal your inner artist! Think you're the best snowman carver? In team or solo, come and take the challenge of the best snowman carver, and win many gifts!
- How to survive in the mountains?
To approach the essential elements allowing the practitioners of winter hiking activities (snowshoeing, skiing) to avoid risky situations and if necessary to face an emergency situation.
Escape game ☂️
Le pêle coworking ☂️: Shared workspace and internet connection
La chèvrerie des Confins ☂️ : The animals are visible in free access. Cheese sales area.
Marché Hebdomadaire : every Monday morning, place de l'église.
- Cross-country skiing areas :
- Rental : Chalet Nordic, La Randonnée
- Noridc ski classes : ESF Nordic, La Randonnée > Courses for children and adults are possible in groups of up to 5 people.
- Nordic Snow Garden : ESF Nordic
BACK COUNTRY NORDIC SKI TOURING
- Secure routes on the following sectors :
- Beginner: Le Var
- Medium: L'Envers/Les Prises
- Medium +: Beauregard
- Difficult : Merle/Crêt du Loup
- Balme and Etale sectors prohibited by municipal by-law
- Authorized, secure and marked out practice: Beauregard and L'aiguille sectors (to the top of the Crêt du Loup)
- Marked ascent track, groomed downhill tracks
- Ski touring areas open from 09h to 16h30 and free
- ESF : Creation of a program by ½ days supervised according to 3 levels (Novice, Intermediate, Confirmed)
- EVOLUTION 2 : for juniors or adults / all levels.
- ALTER EGO : initiation, performance, orientation, risk management, effort management and ski raid preparation.
- ECOLE DE SKI ESI : all levels from 12 years old. Group and individual formula. Safety equipment provided.
- Bureau des guides
SNOW / AVALANCHE TRAINING
- EVOLUTION 2 : understand the snow and its dynamics, manage a search and rescue. (4h / 1 to 2 people)
- EVOLUTION 2 :Initiation DVA: 2h / from 10 years old.
- ECOLE DE SKI ESI : Hiking tour, 4 hours, supervised by a guide + DVA training. Safety equipment provided. Topo snow and avalanche for all public 2 hours.
- EVOLUTION 2 : P'tits montagnards : 3 hours in the middle of nature to learn how to make an igloo or how to resist the cold. From 6 to 10 years old, from 4 to 10 people.
- Sledge park, snow pyramid, maze, igloo and many other spaces to be found throughout the village!
ICE RINK ☂️
- ICE RINK : Located in the heart of the village, the semi-covered ice rink offers you 1000 m² of outdoor ice surface.
- Nordic Snow Garden : ESF Nordic
- AlpineSnow Garden : ESF (Every day, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm, without reservation)
5 toboggan runs secured and accessible free of charge
Sliding and walking up the runway.
- 1 runway in Le Nant/Var
- 2 trails at Champ giguet
- 1 track at Riffroids
- 1 track at the Confins
OXYGENE GLISSE & AVENTURE : Descent of the Col de la Croix-Fry by toboggan with steering wheel and brake.
- ESF : Descent of the Crêt du Merle supervised by groups of 6 (instructor included) with minibus ascent (total supervision time 1h).
- OXYGENE : Toboggan descents supervised by the ESF for the Christmas and New Year vacations on the track of La Motte.
- EVOLUTION 2 : For 4 people, sessions of 1 hour.
- ECOLE DE SKI ESI : Ascent by minibus, descent supervised by an instructor. Sessions of 1 hour. Yooner provided.
- OXYGENE GLISSE & AVENTURE : Rando Yooner
SNOWSHOEING AND HIKINGWalking around on your own
Both groomed (pedestrians or snowshoes) and ungroomed (snowshoes only) circuits are marked out for a stroll in autonomy. To know the snow conditions, information at the Tourist Office.
In addition to the usual cricuits:
- Sentier de l’Envers: groomed
- Sentier départ chapelle de fernuy via nouveaux sentiers de la motte : Ascent by skibus shuttle
- Confins: blue Nordic trail "Le Lac" groomed and reserved for pedestrians - 4km)
Themed and/or supervised hikes
- Bureau des guides
- Bureau Montagne Annecy Aravis
- ESF : Creation of a half-day program every afternoon starting on Sunday, December 20th. Different itineraries each day: Plateau des Confins, Plateau de Beauregard, Col des Aravis, Glières, Les Mouilles...
- EVOLUTION 2 : Snowshoe outings of 3 hours, from 10 years old.
- ECOLE DE SKI ESI : Supervised outing any program at your request.
- Husky Spirit (must take reservation, only a few spots left)
SIGHTSEEING TOURS WITH PRIVATE GUIDE
HORSEBACK RIDING AND HARNESSING
- Les calèches : Visit La Clusaz by horse-drawn carriage. ask in front of the church! without reservation
- Aravis équitation : Horseback riding and ski joering (= horse-drawn skiing) in the quarry.
- OLIVIER GALLAY : Traineau attelage sur neige aux Confins.
ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE ON SNOW
- Alpes Aventures every day during the vacations, electric hikes of 1h30
CHILDREN'S CLUB AND DAYCARE
- Club des champions
- For children residing in Haute-Savoie from the age of 3 to 10.
- For vacationers, from 3 years old to 6 years old.
- Information from the Club des sport de La Clusaz.
- The day nursery for "petits montagnards" children will open from December 21st to April 11th 2021 - Children from 8 months to 3 years old are welcome.
Because of the COVID no registration is possible on site but only by email email@example.com - Information by phone 04 50 32 07 64. Registration form available here
MASSAGES & WELLNESS ☂️
La form Fitness : personalized coaching
RESTAURANTS ! Take away
Chez Papaz open everyday from 05/02
La Broche - saturday and sundays only
Le Délischuss - open every day
L'Endryre - saturday and sundays only
La Piste Bleue
Pizz'avalanche Every noon, and from Thursday to Sunday delivery with Aravisathome.
Le P'tit Montagnard (restaurant de l'hôtel "La Montagne")
Les Rhodos (only on 24/12 and 31/12)
Le Savoie (restaurant de l'hôtel "Les Airelles")
- La Trace - Commande en ligne ici
Les Matins Clairs, open everyday, reservation if possible
Maison Boudet - Roasted chicken and to go meals
Le refuge, crêperie open everyday
"Vins" quand tu veux !, closed on tuesdays
U Express - everyday 8h30 - 18h00
Carrefour Montagne - everyday 7h30 - 18h00
LA CLUSAZ HEALTH CHARTER
- Implementation of a health charter in La Clusaz with a simple objective: to make each one of us responsible in the fight against Coronavirus and to go beyond barrier gestures to focus our relationships on conviviality and sharing. Be transparent about our organization and propose reflexes that are easy to implement.
- Antigenic test in La Clusaz: Danay Pharmacy now offers antigenic tests, without appointment, for people under 65 years old wishing to be quickly tested (results in less than 15 minutes). These COVID-19 tests can now be performed without a prescription and are fully covered by health insurance (subject to eligibility).
Find our cancellation and refund conditions
Equipment rental : the quantity of equipment available in the shops of La Clusaz being limited, we cannot guarantee the completeness of the requests (ski touring, snowshoes, cross-country skiing...).
- Take advantage of our skibuses serving the different hamlets and places of residence of the resorts to take you to the center or to the foot of the slopes. Consult the provisional guide
- The Tourist Office of La Clusaz is at your disposal for any further information.
Monday to Saturday from 9h to 12h and from 14h to 18h.
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 04 50 32 65 00
La Clusaz Tour :
Monday to Saturday from 9h to 12h and from 14h to 18h.
Mail : email@example.com
Tel: 04 50 32 38 33