Espace des Confins - AGSN
4777, route des Confins
Tel.: +33 (0)9 67 23 47 43
Opening: November 16, 2019 until April 19, 2020*.
* Opening dates may change depending on snow conditions.
The Confins area at 1450m altitude is well known and holds the “4 Nordiques” award. This easy to access, legendary domain is nestled at the bottom of the Aravis coombs and above the Confins lake in an enchanting setting. It is the biggest Nordic skiing area in Haute Savoie. Despite its popularity, there is always enough space for everyone with its 13 circuits over 63km aimed at all levels. There is also a children’s snow garden, a Nordic ski park and a Nordic cross with bumps, dips and jumps. If you like a challenge, head down the 7km black run that links up with the Grand Bornand. The Confins Plateau hosted the World Cup from 1987 to 2016.
- Official Nordic website of the World Cup labelled 4 Nordiques (Nordique France)
- Guaranteed snow at the beginning and end of the season thanks to snowmaking
- 50 km of trails including a 7 km link with the northern area of Grand-Bornand
- Kindergarten / Nordic piou piou club
- Nordic Cross: recreational and technical experience for all
- Laser Biathlon
- Le Nordic Ski Park (Slalom, tunnel, ramp, loom, balloon skiing, hockey skiing)
- Free shuttle buses upon presentation of the guest or resident card or a Nordic Season Pass Aravis
- On site: information point, first aid station, picnic room, ski schools, sports shops, hotels, restaurants, parking