Opening from 29th June to 1st September 2019.
Pre-opening 22nd & 23st June 2019.
19 mountain biking trails + 3 3 circuits including 2 VTTAE connected and managed by Manigod
- 4 types of trail: Enduro, XC, DH, All Mountain
- 3 MTB lifts
- 1 bikepark (new!)
- 125 km mountain biking trails
Le Domaine is partner with Utagawa VTT, where you can find our tracks.
|Adult from 15 yo||Child from 5 to 14 yo|
|Day pass La Clusaz||18,80 €||13,50 €|
|Afternoon pass La Clusaz
|15,00 €||9,00 €|
|Season pass La Clusaz||170,00 €||87,00 €|
Personal pass, compulsory photo (except for day pass).
LIFTSOpen from June 29th to September 1st 2019, from 9.30am to 5.30pm.
- Beauregard gondola lift - 9.30am-5.30pm
- Merle chair lift - 9.30am-5.15pm
- Loup chair lift - 9.40am-5pm
MTB WASHING AREAS
The washing areas are free. They are located at the following locations:
- Beauregard gondola lift (departure)
- Merle chair lift (departure)
Each area is equipped with a repair kit.