La Clusaz is an ideal destination to discover the freedom of ski touring. You can enjoy a descent in the fresh snow of the Aravis range, in less than a 20-minute walk. As well as offering an extensive range of possibilities for off-piste skiing, La Clusaz also offers a secure form of ski touring with indicated itineraries.
Some advice before heading out :
- Choose your itinerary depending on your level.
- Check the weather forecast and the Avalanche Risk Report.
- Never go out alone, let some know where you are going and when you should be expected back.
- Always bring security equipment and check it is in working order : beacon, probe, shovel.
- Learn how to use and practise using the security equipment BEFORE going out.
- Ask a professional guide or instructor to accompany you.
- Bring snacks and liquids in a backpack as well as sun cream and sun glasses.
« “It’s a growing domain with potentially, endless variety! It really is one of the best places to do resort-based ski touring in Haute Savoie! “
Our ski touring partner