Click on the map to view it or download it.
La Clusaz is a hiker's paradise!
La Clusaz and the Massif des Aravis offer a multitude of hikes, from easy family walks to trekking over several days, through the day out. The Aravis shelters can welcome you for a good meal or a night high up. In the land of the Reblochon, you will discover the flowered pastures, the breathtaking views on the snow-capped peaks of Mont Blanc and the mountain lakes! With a little luck, you could even see chamois, ibex or groundhogs, and even the gypaète, the largest raptor in Europe... Tête du Danay, Plateau de Beauregard, Lac de Tardevant, Col des Annes... so many names that call to wander!
Some tips to make the most of your hike
- A map of the hikes in the Aravis is on sale (5€) or for free consultation at the Tourist Office.
- You can also buy it online on our online shop (secure payment).
- However, do not hesitate to visit us at the Office: our visiting advisers will be able to give you all the necessary information.
- Choose the hikes according to your level and the walking time indicated.
- Check the weather report and current conditions before you leave. Thunderstorms are frequent at the end of the day in the mountains in summer: leave preferably in the morning.
- Make sure you are equipped according to the chosen circuit: walking shoes, water, food, sun cream, sunglasses and warm clothes are essential for the alpine hiker.