Take advantage of the 4 lifts open in summer for access to the starting point of summer luge run, paragliding, hiking trails and mountain bike trails...
BEAUREGARD GONDOLA LIFT & CRÊT DU MERLE AND DU LOUP CHAIRLIFTS
Open every day from 3 July to 30 August 2020.
Weekends in June: 12 to 14 June / 19 to 21 June / 26 to 28 June
September weekends: September 4 to 6 / September 11 to 13 / September 19 to 20 / September 26 to 27.
Beauregard gondola: from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Le Merle chairlift : from 9.30 am to 5.15 pm
Le Loup chairlift : from 9.40am to 5pm
LA PATINOIRE GONDOLA
Open every day from 4 July to 30 August 2020.
Weekends in June: 13 and 14 June / 20 and 21 June / 27 and 28 June
September weekends: September 5 and 6 / September 12 and 13 / September 19 to 20 / September 26 to 27.
- from 2pm to 6pm on weekends in June and September
- from 10am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 6.30pm from 4 July to 30 August
☞ This summer 2020, the Ice Rink Gondola is not accessible to MTB or walkers to ensure a single flow of traffic for users of the summer luge.
GENERAL GUIDELINES TO BE RESPECTED
SPECIAL MEASURES FOR THE SKI LIFTS
- Simple precautions should be applied in all your dealings with staff and all the other users of the ski lifts.
- Masks must be worn by all adults and children over 11 for all journeys using the ski lifts, including for the summer luge.
- Before embarking, you must disinfect your hands with Hydroalcoholic gel.
- Floor markings in the queues to indicate social distancing limits.
- All members of staff must wear masks.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available at each departure and arrival of the ski lifts.
- The Ice rink cable car is reserved for the summer luge run only, to ensure a single flow of traffic.
- Cable cars, seats and luges are disinfected daily.
- Tokens will no longer be required as proof of ticket, only hands-free badges to be used.