- under 80cm: Not permitted.
- between 80cm and 1m25: permitted accompanied by an adult (2-passenger sled for the price of 1 pass only).
- from 1m25: possible solo rider.
- 2-seater sled: reserved for the transport of a child under 1m40 accompanied by an adult.
GENERAL GUIDELINES TO BE RESPECTED
- Simple precautions should be applied in all your dealings with staff and all the other users of the ski lifts.
- Masks must be worn by all adults and children over 11 for all journeys using the ski lifts, including for the summer luge.
- Before embarking, you must disinfect your hands with Hydroalcoholic gel.
SPECIAL MEASURES FOR THE SKI LIFTS
- All members of staff must wear masks.
- Brochures will not be distributed.
- Toilets to be cleaned and disinfected more regularly.
- Staff will disinfect seats every evening.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available to clients.
- Floor markings in the queues to indicate social distancing limits in the queuing area all the way to the platform to embark.
- Clients will load their own MTB (apart from children and people in difficulty)
- Staff will unload the MTB at the arrival station.
- In the case of a storm clients will be brought down by 4x4: max 4 people per vehicle and with an obligatory mask.
From Saturday 12 June to Friday 02 July 2021
14:00 to 18:00
From Saturday 03 July to Sunday 29 August 2021
10am-12.30pm and 2pm-6.30pm
From Saturday 04 to Sunday 26 September 2021
14:00 to 18:00
- Bathroom/toilets :
- Public WC
Run x6 : 26,00 €
Run x10 : 38,50 €
Run x24 : 68,60 €
Price includes access by cable car and descent on luge.
New this year: Free luge runs for under 5s on presentation of a proof of age pass from the ticket office (cards are obligatory even for free trips).