DISCOVER THE NORDIC AREA OF LA CLUSAZ
Two exceptional locations
Openings and skipasses
of Plateau des Confins (1450 m)
Espace des Confins - AGSN
4777, route des Confins
Tel. : +33 (0)9 67 23 47 43
The plateau of the Confins is one of the most popular Nordic ski locations in the Haute Savoie and is well known for its magnificent skiable area and accessibility for all levels and ages. Unique in its genre, it has managed to maintain an authentic atmosphere whilst respecting the remarkable natural environment. Located at the foot of the magnificent Aravis coombs, overlooking the Confins Lake, it is renowned for its beauty and ease of access. It has been the official training ground for Vincent Vittoz and host of the 1987-2016 World Cups. The area offers 50km of slopes with artificial snow installations in a picturesque setting, with a 7km link with Le Grand Bornand. The area has been awarded the « 4 Nordiques » label by Nordique France.
Open everdy day in season 9am-5pm.
- Official Nordic website of the World Cup labelled 4 Nordiques (Nordique France)
- Guaranteed snow at the beginning and end of the season thanks to snowmaking
- 50 km of trails including a 7 km link with the northern area of Grand-Bornand
- Kindergarten / Nordic piou piou club
- Nordic Cross: recreational and technical experience for all
- Laser Biathlon
- Le Nordic Ski Park (Slalom, tunnel, ramp, loom, balloon skiing, hockey skiing)
- Free shuttle buses upon presentation of the guest or resident card or a Nordic Season Pass Aravis
- On site: information point, first aid station, picnic room, ski schools, sports shops, hotels, restaurants, parking
of Plateau de Beauregard (1600 m)
Chalet accueil des pistes
La Croix Fry - 74230 Manigod
Tel. : +33 (0)4 50 44 93 42
Fax : +33 (0)4 50 44 93 42
The nordic area of Beauregard will also amaze you with its landscapes and its panorama on the resort, the Aravis range and the Mont Blanc that you can see through the Aravis pass. The plateau covers more than 36 kilometres and has 8 perfectly maintained pistes. One of the undeniable advantages of this Nordic area for cross-country skiers is its access by the gondola lift from the heart of the village! Beauregard is an exceptional panorama that will delight all cross-country ski enthusiasts.
Beauregard offers alternative style cross-country skiing and skating trails, as well as marked pedestrian and snowshoe trails.
- 36 km of tracks, 8 tracks
- Access from the village by the Beauregard cable car or by car and shuttle bus from the Col de La Croix Fry
- On site: first aid station, picnic room, ski lessons, sports shops, hotels, restaurants, parking